Well sure, now and isn’t it a while since we played a game?
- I don’t like your games, I always end up being laughed at.
Well isn’t that the point, to have a laugh?
- Not if I feel bad about it, no.
But if there isn’t a loser, there can’t be a winner, can there?
- I agree, but what does losing mean if it’s all the time?
It means you haven’t found the game you’re good at yet.
- Find me a game that I’m good at and I’ll play with you so.
Sure I don’t know what you’re good at, will we just play cards?
- I don’t know how.
I’ll teach you! You’ve a face like a tomato, you need something fun.
- I don’t want to be taught, I just want an easy life.
Sure if you can’t be taught then how will you learn?
How’s about we get a grip?
- That’s easy for you to say. You’re not me!
Yes I am.
- Fair point.
So what will we play?
- I don’t want to play anything, I just want to watch TV.
Let’s play ‘what happens if you only have a week left to live!’ What would you do?
That isn’t true. I bet you’d get a degree in Metaphysics or something.
- You have a lot of faith in me!
That’s because I am you.
- Is that what you’d like to do?
Not really. I’d go out and go crazy.
- That’s kind of pointless though.
So is sleeping.
So what will we do?
- Write a blog post?
What’s the point in that?
- I dunno.
So let’s play a game!
- Let’s play ‘leave me alone’? I have things to tidy.
You’ll go crazy if you don’t play.
- I think it’s too late for that.
So you think you’re already crazy?
But if you were crazy then you wouldn’t realise it so therefore you’re not crazy.
- Shut up and leave me alone.
- I hate you.
I’m your inner child, you have to listen to me or I’ll broken your face.
- Fair point. What are we playing?
Let’s play ‘Hide and Seek’. I’ll go hide and you have to find me.
- That might take a while.
I have all the time in the world. You love me though, I know you’ll find me.
I hope so.
- Me too.